Corporate Retreat Packages
Create a package to meet the needs of your group
Book accommodation for your workshop and add activities of your choice. Enhance your productivity by leaving meal preparation in the hands of your personal chef.
"Trek & Meet Retreats" in Metchosin, BC
The Lodge at Weir’s Beach partners with Trek & Treats to offer you healthy and productive one-day or multi-day retreats and restorative getaways for conference delegates and guests. Pick your combination of active recreation along with good food in a high-end, yet comfortable setting. Make the most of your WestCoast experience!
- Hiking to Metchosin: Start out on the right foot by beginning your retreat with a hike to the lodge.
- Hiking break: 1 - 3 hour walks, perfect to break up the day and enjoy the diverse country side; Hike into Metchosin: 3-4 hrs (9km) with a stop for refreshments or lunch.
- Geocaching: Nothing like a treasure hunt to add purpose and fun to your hikes.
- Cycling to Metchosin: Why drive if you can cycle? Getting to the lodge by bicycle from Victoria.
- Cycling breaks: Let us arrange your bicycle rental and go for a refreshing spin through the rainforest.
- Kayaking: Guided trips for groups, perfect to round off your time on the West Coast.
- Yoga: Start or end your day making time to re-align and be quiet. An early morning 'flow' class to ground and energize, or an evening class to relax and restore - the choice is yours!
"Good for you Gourmet" Whole Foods Catering and Personal Chef services
The Lodge at Weir's Beach has joined with Good For You Gourmet to offer amazing meal plan options for your retreat. When you choose Chef Laura as your personal chef, you will be able to design your meals from a wide range of options from the GFYG Omnivore or Vegetarian Master Menus. And, depending on your needs and the length of your retreat, you can also choose from the 1 Day, 2 Day or 4 Day catering plans.
Check out the Good For Your Gourmet retreat menus for 2013!
The Good For You Gourmet is Victoria's first organic, whole foods, personal chef and catering company. They prepare nutritious, delicious meals for our clients, based on seasonal, local whole foods ingredients. Chef Laura's expertise features primarily whole foods, Ayurvedic, Okinawa & Mediterranean fare as well as vegan, vegetarian and multiple allergy diets, including gluten-free for celiacs.
We invite you to embrace gourmet West Coast whole foods for wellness, flavor and presentation when you hire a caterer or personal chef. View our personal chef packages, gift certificates, and a sampling of menu items on our website, along with feedback from catering clients. Visit www.gfyg.ca, or contact Chef Laura for a free consultation at 250.514.1544, or via email, at email@example.com